About Me

My photo
Naperville, Illinois, United States
Wife, mother, grandmother, aunt, sister, in-law, cousin, friend, gardner, golfer, animal and nature enthusiast.

Monday, March 31, 2008

More testing

My EKG and my blood tests were all done today. So far, so good! I think. At least that was the consensus on my EKG. I won't know for a few days what my blood work tells us and I haven't heard about my bone scan or x-ray. No news is good news they say.

This past weekend was a total blast. We had Maya and Jonah overnight Friday night. Mommy Robin and Daddy Jason picked them up Saturday early afternoon. Maya (4 1/2) was napping and Jonah was playing. He didn't want to go home. We played downstairs, upstairs and main floor. They loved having our basement finished. They learned "Rules" for playing pool. Their cousin David and his Mommy Jessica came over Friday,too. David is fascinated by his cousins and tries to keep up with them. Next year, he'll be really able to run like the wind and tickle with the wormy finger.

Grandpa and Grandma were duly happily tired. We played so hard, Grandma didn't have time to paint their nails. Next time.

Hope all of you have a good April Fools day tomorrow. No jokes, just good fun.

Go Cubs! :(

2 comments:

yuppie said...

David has lots of fun at Grandma and Grandpa's and learned about pool yesterday. He can scoot on the table and push the balls in like a pro. Right now he is working on falling asleep by himself. Its not working. He's not very happy. Mommy will be going in to sve him in a minute. We've been having a lot of trouble with sleep the last few days. Growing up is hard to do. Love, David's Mommy

funkalope said...

wormy finger?

Quote from Maya: I wish that Gramma and Grampa White Kitty's house was our house too. Then we wouldn't have to visit we'd already be there.

Quote from Jonah upon arriving home from Gramma and Grampa White Kitty's house: Are we going back there? Today?

ALL THE LOVE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!