About Me

My photo
Naperville, Illinois, United States
Wife, mother, grandmother, aunt, sister, in-law, cousin, friend, gardner, golfer, animal and nature enthusiast.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Bone Scan

Okay, the bone scan wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. I didn't have to sit and have some long nuclear infusion, just a shot in my arm and three hours latter, laid on a table for twenty minutes plus while the scanner rolled over me. I guess it was under and over. I kept my eyes shut. I brought my favorite music and the technician invited Jay to come in and sit with us. So, I was comforted that he was with me and the music was very calming.

I am not glowing in the dark, nor is anything coming out green. I checked both in the dark last night. The technician told me if I glowed or saw anything coming out green, to call her, she wanted to be the first to see that!

The chest x-ray was fine also. We won't hear the results of those two tests until next week. On Monday, I have an EKG and blood work to be done. I think that's all for getting ready for the surgery.

It's very convient that the hospital is so close. Very non-stressful for me. Jay and I came home afterwards and cleaned up our workout area and played pool before calling it a night.

All my grand children will be here soon, so that's all for now.

Watch for the daffodils to come poking up in the garden.

No comments: