About Me

My photo
Naperville, Illinois, United States
Wife, mother, grandmother, aunt, sister, in-law, cousin, friend, gardner, golfer, animal and nature enthusiast.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Beautiful Day

Today was one of those picture perfect days we all want to see and so many of us are too busy to enjoy. I enjoyed it all today. Golf was great, I didn't play that well, but I played and had a good time with my four some.

I'm still feeling fine from the chemo yesterday and I don't expect that I'll really have any problems with the nausea -- Yeah. Another picture perfect day!

My gardens are shaping up nicely and I even enjoyed an hour futzing around and communing with nature. Jay had dinner made for us and quite frankly, it doesn't get much better than that.

"To love and be loved in return" makes the whole world go round.

Be well.

No comments: