About Me

My photo
Naperville, Illinois, United States
Wife, mother, grandmother, aunt, sister, in-law, cousin, friend, gardner, golfer, animal and nature enthusiast.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Lazy Days

I've now completed over half of my radiation factions. Fifteen more factions to go, or three weeks. I'm still hoping I'm finished on September 8. The radiation treatments are still going smoothly, so nothing really to report.

We're enjoying these last days of summer, Jay's golfing today with the guys and tomorrow with me and another couple. Next Saturday, we'll have Maya and Jonah over night, we can't wait! It's always so fun and exhausting for all of us. Their mommy and daddy (aka Robin and Jason, who are celebrating their 10th anniversary) will pick them up on Sunday and cousin David will come over with his mommy (aka Jessica and maybe John, who are celebrating their 9th anniversary) to celebrate Grandpa's birthday. All this celebrating in one week of August! We're looking forward to a wonderful weekend and a cookout to celebrate life.

Relax and enjoy life everyone!

No comments: